The International Relations Office of Kazimierz Wielki University deals with all the issues and matters that refer to international cooperation, mobility, grants and scholarships:
- renders multilateral assistance in preparing grant applications according to European educational, research and scientific programs,
- coordinates European educational and research programs (eg. 7th Framework Programme, Lifelong Learning Programme including Erasmus, Comenius and Leonardo da Vinci programmes),
- hosts and develops international student and staff mobility within the Erasmus programme,
- provides and disseminates information about international programs aimed at the needs of UKW workers and students, such as: Polish and foreign scholarship foundations and their offers (such as: Fulbright Foundation, Humboldt Foundation, DAAD, KAAD etc.).
- delivers comprehensive service of matters related to individual and group trips abroad of UKW employees and students as well as foreign visitors’ arrivals,
- manages EU Research Programmes Contact Point,
- participates in the preparation of bilateral/intergovernmental agreements and letters of intent, administrating scientific and technical cooperation resulting from these agreements.
- recruitment of international students