Summer school of Polish
- Are you planning to study in Poland?
- Do you want to improve your Polish language skills?
- Do you want to spend unforgettable time in Bydgoszcz, in the heart of Poland?
Summer School of Polish Language and Culture is the best choice for you!
Summer School of Polish Language and Culture is organized at Kazimierz Wielki University in Bydgoszcz from 1st to 28th of September 2014.
Bydgoszcz is the capital of the Kujawsko-Pomorskie province and is one of the most important economic and educational centers in Poland. According to TripAdvisor (www.tripadvisor.com) Bydgoszcz is now among ten best tourist destinations in Poland!
The course is open to everyone who speaks Polish on intermediate level and wants to improve language skills in order to study in Poland.
The Summer School program includes:
- intensive Polish language course (5 hours a day, in total: 100 hours)
- Polish Culture seminar (1 hour a day, in total: 20 hours)
- thematic events
- excursions (sightseeing tour of Bydgoszcz, cruise on the Brda river, visit to Exploseum – DAG FABRIK BROMBERG, Myślęcinek Forest Park, art galleries)
The fee for Summer School of Polish Language and Culture is 250 EUR, which covers language classes and culture seminar, cultural events, excursions and text books.
For the duration of the course, there is a possibility of accommodation in a dormitory of our university for 80 EUR per month.
In order to take part in the Summer School you have to fill in the application form (www.studyinbydgoszcz.pl) and send it to the International Relations Office until the 31st of July 2014.
Participation in the course and passing the final exam entitles to study in Polish at Kazimierz Wielki University.
More infos: Polish Teaching Centre for Foreginers