dr Biały Filip Udział w konferencjach naukowych
- Spreading the (misinformation) disease. Discourse in the web portals and political decision-making during COVID-19 pandemic and 2020 presidential campaign in Poland, co-author: J. Jakubowski – conference: ECREA Political Communication Section Interim Conference. Communicating crisis: Political communication in the age of uncertainty (National University of Political Studies and Public Administration, Bucharest, 26-27 March 2021) – “Best Abstract Award”.
- A Challenge of Predictive Democracy: Algorithmic Governance and Value of Politics – conference: Intelligent & Autonomous: Emergent Digital Technologies and the Challenges of Disinformation, Security and Regulation (Vytautas Magnus University, Lithuania, 12 March 2021).
- Personal Autonomy in the Advent of Artificial Intelligence Technologies in Politics – Work in Progress seminar (Centre for Research in the Arts, Social Sciences and Humanities, University of Cambridge, 11 November 2020).
- Artificial Intelligence and the Democratic Utopia – conference: Utopias and Dystopias: Visions of Politics and Political Regimes (Kazimierz Wielki University, Bydgoszcz, 26 March 2020).
- Artificial Intelligence strategies in Europe – conference: Europe of the 21st Century (Collegium Polonicum, Słubice, 6-7 February 2020).
- Ethical Issues in Genetic Counselling and Testing in Psychiatry. An Overview of Recent Literature – conference: EnGagE Working Group Meeting (Poznań University of Medical Science, Poznań, 29 January 2019).
- Pojęcie ideologii we współczesnej teorii politycznej [Concept of ideology in contemporary political theory] – conference: 4th Congress of Polish Political Science (Maria Curie-Skłodowska University, Lublin, 17-20 September 2018).
- Stubbornly Distinct? Quentin Skinner on the Theory of the State and Republican Liberty – conference: 5th London School in Intellectual History (Queen Mary University of London & University College London, 5-8 September 2016).
- Agonistic Democracy: An Unfinished Project – conference: Democracy in the Time of Crisis (Univerzita Karlova, Prague, 14-15 November 2013).